Sunday 12 September 2021

They're Only Late So I'll Buy The First Round

 

Get The L👀k :: 
:
Body Basics ::  
Head :: Avalon 3.0 @ Lelutka
Skin ::Sylvie - Toffee @ The Skinnery
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
 Body :: Lara V5.3 @ Maitreya
 
Style ::  
Hair :: Violet Hair - (Bright Hud Used) @ Phoenix Hair at FaMESHed (New) 
Eye Shadow :: Night Glow Makeup Set (No3 Used) @ Opulein at MIIX Event (New)
Eyes :: Bella Eyes Pack  (Chalcedony Used) @ Beez at MIIX Event (New)
Lip Gloss :: Sparks - Pack 4 @ Beaumore
Dress :: Mirella Set (INcludes Shoes Not Shown) @ Ben's Beauty & Boutique (New)
Bag :: My Hatay - Fatpack @ My Bags at Unik Event (New)
Rings :: Anna's Rings @ Kibitz
Other ::   
 Pose :: Bridget @ Lyrium (Saturday Sale)
Location :: Oxygen
  🖋 Notes 🖋
* (G) Denotes Gacha Item
** Older Items May No Longer Be Available  
*** Poses May Be Modified For My Shape Using The  Animare  Pose Hud 

♥ Thanks So Much For Stopping By ♥
 
♥ Happy Shoppings Loves! ♥
xx B xx