Saturday 20 November 2021

I'm Still Standin'

 

Ellooooooo my Lovelies! ♥ I've missed you guys!
 

I'm FINALLY back after illness, and looking forward to catching up on all our shopping events, sales and news \o/

Hugest hugs to each and every one who still check in!
::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•..(,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.



Get The L👀k :: 
:
Body Basics ::  
Head :: Avalon 3.0 @ Lelutka
Eyes :: Glittering Eyes (Sunset Worn) @ Tville
Skin :: Sylvie - Toffee @ The Skinnery
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
 Body :: Lara V5.3 @ Maitreya
 
Style ::  
Hair :: Alina - FLF Edt @ Wasabi (Ltd Time) 
 Tattoo :: Britt - Light @ Juna Tattoos at Ebento (New)
Dress :: Zara - Fatpack @ Erotik at #BIGGIRL (New)
Rings :: Fan Rings @ Slavia at #BIGGIRL (New)
 Nails :: Stiletto Nails - Summeria @ Avada at #BIGGIRL (New)
Other ::   
 Pose :: Lelys @ Stun Poses
Backdrop :: Nighttime @ Paleto
  🖋 Notes 🖋
* Older Items May No Longer Be Available  
** Poses May Be Modified For My Shape Using The  Animare  Pose Hud 

♥ Thanks So Much For Stopping By ♥
 
♥ Happy Shoppings Loves! ♥
xx B xx