Monday 2 May 2022

Feelin' Foxy

 

  πŸ’™πŸ’›  πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ I stand with Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦  πŸ’™πŸ’›


 

 

A huge and heartfelt ✿ Thank~you Babes! ✿  to the beautiful & wonderfully kind ♥ Azia Rose ♥ for the surprise gifting of my little foxy friend here!! Rose is just as adorable and sweet as her name sake, thank you so much my sweet Ziza, I'll take very good care of her my lovely friend, Mwahs! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

 

Get The LπŸ‘€k :: 

:
Body Basics ::  
Head :: Briannon 3.1 @ Lelutka
Skin :: Viola - Toffee @ The Skinnery at Collabor88 (New) 
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
 Body :: Lara V5.3 @ Maitreya
 
Style ::  
Hair :: Yaina - Pro Pack  @ Faga Hair
Earrings :: Elana - Golds @ E.Marie
Dress :: Layla - Fatpack @ Tachinni at Dubai Event (New)
Tattoo :: Simona - Light @ Juna at Tres Chic (New)
Fox :: Fluffy Fennec Animesh #13 @ SEMotion
Nails ::  Floraison Square Nails @ Avada at BIGGIRL (New)
Rings :: Butterfly Ring Set  @ PureRich at BIGGIRL Event (New)
Other ::   
Pose :: Emmio Ao - Static Version @ RVN at BIGGIRL (New)
 Location :: Soul2Soul Med
  πŸ–‹ Notes πŸ–‹
* Older Items May No Longer Be Available  
** Poses May Be Modified For My Shape Using The  Animare  Pose Hud 

♥ Thanks So Much For Stopping By ♥
 
♥ Happy Shoppings Loves! ♥
xx B xx

 πŸ’‹