Thursday 27 December 2012

Snow angel

Hello again!

*Waves* Its meeee!! Lol who knew Id be back so soon??
I had a a spare few hrs \o/ and thought Id spend it in SL and I'm glad I did, cos its given me a chance to show a cutesy bargain, that I've had my eye on for a few days. Its called Snow angel, and comes with the mesh maxi skirt (Maxi skirts I'm lovin' right now), top with tango appliers, and angel wings \o/ all for just 75L at BTS on the Jersey Shore.
The hair is from Plooms advent sale, Im not sure how long the 12 special hairs will be out for, so go get em while they're cheapsies. Theres also pose bargains too.


Hair - Fluster - Dipped pack Ploom 
Earrings - Obnoxious hoops - SilverApple May Designs 
Tattoo - Stars & Swallows - Black & white - Medium @ Para Designs 
Outfit - Snow angelBTS at Jersey Shore 
Bracelets - Amore Mia - BlackLouLou 
Rings - Melissa rings - Black leatherBens beauty 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - BlackMstyle