Tuesday 21 February 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Friday was my RL birthday, ugh another year passed another year older, and another year wiser maybe? Maybe not, but i did have a truely wonderful  day, thanks to some brilliant friends I consider myself to blessed to have in my life.....
I logged into SL and immediately got a TP off my BFF to her home, when i finally rezzed (uggh WTF is with SL lately?) I found she had made me a beautiful birthday surprise, cards, cake, balloons, and presents \o/ I was so touched that she took the time, and the effort, and that she did it all for me!. Aside from all this,  my Pea had gotten personalised gestures for both of us, made by Lestat Gestures, and shed made the most gorgeous picture frame with a pic of  us and the words My sister-my best friend. I love her i really do *sniff*
In the night I had a hosting  set with the lovely Dj Cheeky @ Bar None Club and shed told me I could pick songs for her to play during her set \o/ I picked my favourite tunes, and slipped some trance in there too-wooohooooo thanks Miss Boobylady!! Id spent the day in RL with my family  and having a "couple" little drinkies, so by the time 10pm came (RL time), and it was time for my set, i can honestly say i was feeling a bit squiffy...add to that, vodka shots during my set, and another Brookie slip up...."Welcome Vice to bar Nonce-nice to see ya" Cringe cringe, had i really typed bar nonce? And his name was Vince...with an "n" Brook...
Anyway it was a brillaint party, Id had so much fun, and been spoiled by everyone, thanks all for makin my RL birthday so special in SL
Heres my party outfit...me likes, a lot.....just dont ask what Im doing with that walking stick..

Hair-Ploom- http://slurl.com/secondlife/ploom/179/129/24
Corset Dress- Goth1c0- Back to black event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CHIC/75/101/26
Boots-P10- http://slurl.com/secondlife/Purrfect%2010/86/82/58
Bar None (thats bar none-not bar nonce right?)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caribbean%20Orca/153/198/26
Lestat gestures- Contact Lestat1766 Resident, inworld.