Friday 30 November 2012

Bewbapalooza 2!!

Ok so Im not going to name allllll  my Bewbapalooza posts by the event name, but Im excited!!  OK Im like ridiculously excited!! Everytime I open a box I find awesome goodies, I wanna blog em all, I doooo!!

These dresses are totes cutes, and I love that we dont have to remove the meshy mammas when we wanna dress formal. . . cmon friends - get married already - I wanna wear these again!!

 Jessica rabbit, eat ya heart out lol



Hair - Blind 2 - Blonde 06Elikatira 
Necklace - Tuci necklace - DiamondBens beauty 
Dresses - Tuxedo dresses ! ellemeno ! at Boobapalooza (Opens tomorrow) 
Bracelet - My way bangle @ Bens beauty 
Ring - Tuci ring - DiamondBens beauty 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - FrenchMstyle 
Shoes - Temptation - PearlN - Core 

Random IM from  a lovely stranger while shopping in said dress::
[17:38] M**** M***** : where is your dres sfrom,its so pretty :)?