Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!!!


I just want to take a few minutes to wish everyone - readers, and sponsors  a happy and healthy 2013.
I truly hope 2013 is a fantastic year for all. Personally 2012 hasn't been the greatest year, so Im very much looking forward to bringing the new year in with a bang :o)
Depending how drunk I get tonight (lmao, its true Im such a lightweight!), I may not be able to post tomorrow, but Ill be back on the 2nd definately, with news of the new round of Bewbaapalooza, and GFW.

In the meantime Peeps - HAPPY NEW YEAR - CHEERS!! 


Hair - Manon - Type AD!va 
Dress - My provocative Dress - BlackBoobieLicious 
Necklace - Feel it necklace - BlackBens beauty 
Bangles - Mess bangles - Silver [EY:NO] 
Rings - Melissa rings - Black leatherBens beauty 
Shoes - Emporium - BlackN - Core