Wednesday, 12 December 2012

In the myx


Yay!!! Ive gotten the boots Ive been promising myself since I got the notecard a few days ago. I lurvesss these boots, and Ive wanting some exactly like em since , well aaaaages!!! 
So, I knew as soon as I saw the bootehs that they would look awesome with these sexy little camo bodysuits here. The bodys come in 6 colours, and have appliers for prim, and mesh tango boobehs \o/ 


Hair - Calm - Hud 01 @ Magika 
Piercing - Dramatic piercing @ [EY:NO] 
Eye makeup - Cats eye makeup @ Damned 
Ciggy - Ultimate cigarette @ Hermony 
Necklace - Crepuscule @ LouLou 
Bodysuits - My camobody - Brown/red - pink - green @ Boobielicious 
Armband - Cigarettes armstrap @ Dirtyland 
Gloves - Lolita - Black @ LouLou 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - Black @ Mstyle 
Legband - Pistolero - Black @ LouLou 
Stockings - Ripped stockings - Black - thigh @ Erratic 
Boots - Myx boots - Print leopard @ Insanya