Wednesday 12 December 2012

In the myx


Yay!!! Ive gotten the boots Ive been promising myself since I got the notecard a few days ago. I lurvesss these boots, and Ive wanting some exactly like em since , well aaaaages!!! 
So, I knew as soon as I saw the bootehs that they would look awesome with these sexy little camo bodysuits here. The bodys come in 6 colours, and have appliers for prim, and mesh tango boobehs \o/ 


Hair - Calm - Hud 01Magika 
Piercing - Dramatic piercing[EY:NO] 
Eye makeup - Cats eye makeupDamned 
Ciggy - Ultimate cigaretteHermony 
Necklace - CrepusculeLouLou 
Bodysuits - My camobody - Brown/red - pink - greenBoobielicious 
Armband - Cigarettes armstrapDirtyland 
Gloves - Lolita - BlackLouLou 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - BlackMstyle 
Legband - Pistolero - BlackLouLou 
Stockings - Ripped stockings - Black - thighErratic 
Boots - Myx boots - Print leopardInsanya