Sunday 13 January 2013

Bite me


This is one of the tops I got the Tango applier update for yesterday from Boom, the very hawt mini vest. I've teamed it with one of the hot mesh minis from Forever young, I love these as they're so easy to dress up, or down, and the detailing is awesome. They come in 8 colours and standard sizing.
The hair I got from Magika, its not new, but when I popped in earlier I realised its one I didn't have, and being a total hair whore I couldn't be without it!



Hair - Early - Hud 03Magika 
Piercing - Face piercing - 01 
Mouthy - Mouth razor 
Belly piercing - Emo 
All @  Dirtyland 
Necklaces - Pearls - Combo - Long - BlackMaxi Gossomer 
Tattoo - Stars & swallows - Black - MediumPara designs 
Top - Mini vest - ShaleBoom 
Gloves - Lace shorty gloves - BlackHollipocket 
Nails - Perfect long nails - Classic - BlackMstyle 
Skirt - Ruffled mini - Grey Forever Young 
Belt - Bite me beltDelirium 
Garter - Smexay garter - Dotty - GreyHollipocket 
Stockings - Ripped stockings - BlackErratic 
Boots - Myx boots - Print leopardInsanya