Sunday 20 January 2013

Yes d-ear


I bought ears! Lol and I totally ADORE em! Ive wanted to gauge my ears in RL for  some time now, but after having 2 dermal anchors rejected by my (stoopid) body, I dont think Ill get round to doing it. Sooo I shall admire my SL gauged ears, and show them off whenever I can :oD

So my new fave toys are from Zombie suicide and they they come as plain gauged ears - with holes, or with a plain plug. Then once you have the basic gauged ears, you have the option to then buy add-ons, I bought the piercings and the diamante plugs. Love them -  LOVE them!!

Im going to be on a hunt now for hair that shows the ears off to the max lol.


Hair - Valerie2 - Rye @ Wasabi pills

Ears - Plain single ear - Size 3 
Piercing add on - Piercing set #1
Plug add on - Black bling tunnel
All @ Zombie suicide 

Face/chest piercing - Slither - SlideHoD 
Top - Hot cross top - BlackEyelure (New)
Tattoo - Star blast - BlackPara designs 
Necklace - SanctuaryKOSH 
Jeans - Worn in skinny jeans - Med blue Forever Young 
Shoes - Sense - BlackN-Core 
Bangles - Asteroid - BlueLouLou 
Nails - Long nails - Classic -  BlackMstyle