Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Forget me knotty


Helloooooo Loves!!

Sorry about my lack of posting yesterday, (*Gasps* I know!! Feels like I've not posted in a week!!) but I've been transforming my land from a winter wonderland to a spring meadow, I'm sooo bored with the snow and cold right now, I need a bit of sun, if not in my RL (bloody English weather grrr) then definately in my SL.

Hollipocket has brought out these gorgeous cropped tops, in pretty pastel colours, theres 18 colours to choose from, 6 in crochet, 6 solids and 6 zebra - lushness. As always, these can be worn without prim breasts but  appliers for Tango bewbs are included.



Hair - Chynna W/roots  - Barbie @ Truth 
Tiara - Emo queen @ Dirtyland 
Earrings - Damla @ Bens beauty (New) 
Eyes & Piercing - Lapse - Aurora @ EllaBella 
Tattoo - Rebel angel (appliers sold sep) @ Endless pain 
Necklace (Short) & Bracelets - Bijou (Sold sep) @ The P!nk Bandaid 
Long multi necklaces - Babette - Combo - Medium @ Maxi Gossomer 
Top - Knotty top - Baby pink @ Hollipocket (New) 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - Black @ Mstyle 
Rings - Pierced skulls knuckles @ UtopiaH at Stuff in stock 
Belt - Revenge @ AlterEgo 
Skirt - Yulia - White @ Spirit store 
Cut knee - I gots a booboo @ Delusions 
Boots - Nadya - Print heart @ Insanya