Friday 8 February 2013

What a feeling


Hello Peeps!!

Well Im glad to say SL seems to have sorted itself out, and Im not having (as many of) the same problems I have for the last couple of days - Phew! I was beginning to think it was just my sim, and had just decided to move when things became ok again - sods law right?

Anyway BoobieLicious has some gorgeous new stuffs out to distract us from all things stupid!!
New mesh shorts, that come with optional leggings, and hot lil bodysuits, all in lush mix & match colours for easy outfitting. There are 11 colours for the shorts, and 8 colours for the tops.

Im wearing a new (for me) hair from Catwa, that comes with a hud to change the shrug colours, but I bought the add on hud for the colours in the pics.


Hair & Hood - Eleanora - Champagne W/rootsCatwa 
Necklace - Damla 2Bens beauty at Fi*fridays (New) 

Tops - My sexy tanks - Black & Pink (New) 
Shorts & leggings - My sexy Diamond shorts - Pink & White (New) 
Both @ BoobieLicious 

Shoes - Diva - Black N-Core 
Nails - Long nails - Elegant coloursMstyle 
Rings - Melissa - Black leatherBens beauty