Thursday 7 March 2013

Bite me


Hellooooooooo Girlies!!

Were going back to Bewbapalooza for this posty - told you there was lots to see :D 

BoobieLicious has dresses out for this awesome event, each dress comes, too, with a cami only option. The dresses are available in both a white lace top, and a black lace top, as I've been going through black quite a lot lately, so I've obviously graduated to that colour, but there are lighter, more feminine colours too :o) The packs come with appliers for Tango and Lush bewbies - smokin' 

I braved the lag today at Arcade to get these gorgeous lil ears, and while I was there  I  got a sweet lil gypsy caravan from the Zigana gatcha. I  rezzed it at home, and it disappeared :o/ When I use area search, a beacon appears to tell me where it is, but its not actually THERE!! I went back to get another, and was lucky enough to get a Rare one, but now I don't wanna rezz it - gotta love SL right? Ughhhh 



Hair - Plenty - Hud 03 @ Magika (New) 
Ears - Kitty bow peep band - Black/white fur Piddidle at Arcade (New) 
Piercing - Set AR3Adrenaliyn 
Necklace - SummerJust you at WCF2 (New) 
Necklace -  Antique crossBens beauty 
Tattoo - Rebel AngelEndless pain 
Arm cuffs - FallLouLou 
Dress - J'adore collection - White & black packs @ BoobieLicious at Bewbapalooza (New)
Belt - Bite meDelirium 
Belt - Revenge Alterego 
Gloves - LolitaLouLou 
Nails - Ultimate nailsJamman 
Leg strap - Thigh - heavy cross Virtual/Insanity 
Leg strap - Knee - knee guard
Leg strap lower - Ladies secret 
Both @ Dirtyland 
Boots - URB Booties - WhiteKiki designs at WCF2 (New)