Saturday 2 March 2013

In the garden

Hello Girls :o)

I've decided to get out of my skybox studio, and come down onto the land to do this post, as I was feeling a bit claustrophobic up there. I've been so busy I've not come out of the studio in days, and was desperately in need of some virtual fresh air lol

So into the garden we are are, its sooo pretty, and I love spending time down here.

These cute summer dresses are by Pink sugar for Bewbapalooza, this month (as every month actually lol) is totally on fire, there's so much gorgeous stuff on sale. If you love boobs you're gonna love Bewbap...!!


Hair - Giselle - Rye Wasabi Pills at FaMESHed 
Headband - Broche headbandPepper 
Necklaces - Pearls - Combo sets - fatpackMaxi Gossomer 
Tattoo - Thistle goddess - fadedTenjin 
Dresses - Stay - Grannies curtainsBewbapalooza 
Shoes - Classic pumps - Baby blueFanatik