Saturday 2 March 2013

Spring Bunneh


I love bunnehs, who doesnt? And when I saw these ears on the Seraphim blog, I HAD to snaffle em up, and I adore em, Id so wear these in RL if I could get away with it lol

The gorgeous spring lingerie is available at Bewbapalooza, and is available in 7 colours and come with appliers for Tango bewbies.

The cute bunny nose & whiskers Ive had sitting in my inv for years, and having checked, learned they are no longer available, but there are similar makeups on Marketplace.
The butterfly was a past group gift from [EY:NO].



Ears - Bunny headband*Tentacio* at XYRoom (New)
Hair - Ivette - Ethereal Wasabi pills at WCF2 (New) (Exclusive)
Earrings & necklace 1 - Heart set - Silver [EY:NO] 
Necklace2 - Sparkly rocker FaMESHed (New)
Lingerie - Spring lingerie - Sky, Daffodil, Grass J'adore at Bewbapalooza 
Belly chains - Silver waist chains comboJamman at WCF2  (New) (Exclusive)
Tattoo - Thistle Goddess - FadedTenjin 
Gloves - Fishup net gloves - WhiteHollipocket 
Rings - Heart ring ensemble - Silver[EY:NO] 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - FrenchMstyle 
Shoes - Classic pumps - LemonFanatik