Saturday, 2 March 2013

Spring Bunneh


I love bunnehs, who doesnt? And when I saw these ears on the Seraphim blog, I HAD to snaffle em up, and I adore em, Id so wear these in RL if I could get away with it lol

The gorgeous spring lingerie is available at Bewbapalooza, and is available in 7 colours and come with appliers for Tango bewbies.

The cute bunny nose & whiskers Ive had sitting in my inv for years, and having checked, learned they are no longer available, but there are similar makeups on Marketplace.
The butterfly was a past group gift from [EY:NO].



Ears - Bunny headband @ *Tentacio* at XYRoom (New)
Hair - Ivette - Ethereal @ Wasabi pills at WCF2 (New) (Exclusive)
Earrings & necklace 1 - Heart set - Silver @ [EY:NO] 
Necklace2 - Sparkly rocker @ FaMESHed (New)
Lingerie - Spring lingerie - Sky, Daffodil, Grass @ J'adore at Bewbapalooza 
Belly chains - Silver waist chains combo @ Jamman at WCF2  (New) (Exclusive)
Tattoo - Thistle Goddess - Faded @ Tenjin 
Gloves - Fishup net gloves - White @ Hollipocket 
Rings - Heart ring ensemble - Silver @ [EY:NO] 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - French @ Mstyle 
Shoes - Classic pumps - Lemon @ Fanatik