Monday 15 April 2013

Anjuna


Hello Lovelies!!

I have absolutely LOVE -LOVED doing this post. Its something a bit different for me, but I have such a wicked time doing it, and this skin is just stunning. I wanna be a fantasy avatar all the time *pouts*

The beautiful skins are available in 10 totally gorgeous variations, and each come with a ton of extras, including elven ears, makeup, tattoos, appliers for Tango and different eyes to complete the look.

I swear, I couldnt love these skins more - they are breathtaking <3

The hawt body armor comes in a ton of colours, all beautifully rich in texture and detail. They include armbands, anklets, skirt, and 2 huds to control the skirt texture, and the gems texture. The gems are breathtaking in their detail. Vae really has outdone herself with these, Yes I know Im gushing, but Im so in lust with this look <3

Both the skins, and the armor are Plastiks contribution to the Fantasy Faire 2013, which opens April 20th. Ive included Plastiks mainstore LM and the Fantasy faire LM will follow :o)



Hair - Forget - Hud 03Magika 
Horns - Nashira hornsVirtual/Insanity 
Bat wings - Winged Succubus Horns - BrownEpic (Gatcha) 
Skin etc - Draziira - Anjuna 
Outfit - Vandarial armor - Dryad 
Both BY The Plastik at Fantasy faire - Coming soon - LM to follow! 
Nails - Ultra mesh nailsJamman on MP 


Happy shopping!