Thursday 4 April 2013

SexZ Bewba! *Updated**


Ello again girlies!!

More gorgeousness from bewbapalooza, and more spring colours!
This time its from SexZ who have these oh so pretty mesh dresses out for the event, in standard sizing. These dresses can be worn with or without bewbs and come in standard sizing for mesh.
**UPDATE BELOW**




***UPDATE---BROOKIES A TOTAL NOOB --- WE HAVE A NOOB ON THE BLOG***
Well I do apologise Girls, I have in fact totally & completely noobed out, the pic I posted was wrong, I was wearing the top of the dresses all wrong, and THIS is how they should look, soooo sorry!! And kisses to designer Zee who was soo nice and hugged me while I cringed!! (Although to be fair, I likes em both way lololol)



Hair - Julia - Rye Wasabi pills 
Earrings/ necklace / rings - Triangle set - Silver[EY:NO] 
Dresses - Babydoll dressesSexZ at Bewbapalooza (New)
Nails - Ultra mesh nails @ Jamman on MP 
Shoes - Addiction - FatpackN-Core at The Event - Hollywood  (New) 

Happy shopping!