Saturday 6 April 2013

Show me the money


Ughhh I dunno if its SL, Firestorm, or my computers but Ive had a total nightmare tryin to take pictures lately, I keep crashing when I take a pic, so I log in again, and it might let me take one before I have to relog, and usually Ill log in for the third time, and am able to take pics multiple times, its so wierd :o/

Anyway, heres some smex for saturday.


Hair - No10 - Copper blonde(Red)Mint
Tiara - Emo queen @  Dirtyland 
Piercing - Lapse - TidalEllabella 
Top - My Minaj suit (comes with pants not shown) @ BoobieLicious at the Boobies show (New) 
Pants - Tease me panties - Leo - Coal @ Hollipocket at WCME   (New) 
Leg strap - Money garter AlterEgo 
Stockings - Knee highsSheer 
Ass tatt - Rawwr [EY:NO] 
Shoes - Addiction - Fatpack N-Core at The Event - Hollywood 
Nails - Ultra mesh nailsJamman on MP 

Happy shopping!