Friday 5 April 2013

White on black


Hellooooooo again Lovelies!!

Well I couldnt think of a title for this post, which is very common lol. Often when I've written up my post I sit and think for ages on a title, maybe 'Ill just number my posts and add a subtitle if I can think of one? Lol Im thinkin thats kinda the way to go, cos White on black isnt very imaginative is it? But its Friday night so nuff said!

The new round of Bewbapalooza opened today, and its jam-packed full of breastacular goodies, I swear, theres no need to have badly dressed bewbs when ya can get goodies like this!

The hot-as-hell dresses from BoobieLicious come in 8 gorgeous colours, and each colour pack comes with a net version, and a lace version, 2 dresses in each pack - bargain!!



Hair - Now - Hud 03Magika 
Cat ears - Kitty bow peep band - White/Black fur Pididdle 
Arm cuff - Dena'ina - White Plastik 
Eyes/piercing - Lapse - Clear Ellabella 
Necklace - Enigma - White 
Gloves/bracelets - Enigma - White
Leg band - Pistolero - White
All @ LouLou 
Dress - My slutty dress - White BY Boobielicious at Bewbapalooza 
Tattoo - Rosey posey tattoo - Black -BY Hollipocket at Bewbapalooza 
Taxi to Bewbapalooza 
Boots - Mega boots V2 - WhiteTen"10 

Happy shopping!