Tuesday 14 May 2013

Dark Daze


Hello Loves!!

Happy Tuesday to all :o)  I have a couple more goodies to show you from Perfect wardrobe today. This rounds theme is Gold.
Plus, I have a confession to make. . . . . . . .I'm completely and utterly in love with my new ears and horns, I swear I want to wear em forever, but I'm guessing they wont look too hot with a lil pastel pink summer dress and high heels lol. . .. Meh, maybe they will!!


Hair - Marisa - Candy Ploom (New) 
Horns - Succubus Horns*Epic*  (New VIP Gift) 
Eyes - Lapse - Stygian Ellabella 
Piercing - Secret PiercingUtopiaH 
Ears - Elven EarsDolly on MP 
Gasmask - Steampunk Gasmask Gold @ Zombie Suicide at Perfect Wardrobe (New) 
Necklace - Antique 2 CrossBens Beauty 
Top - Insight Top Le Forme at Fi*Fridays 
Shoulders - Gladiator Spiked Shoulders*Epic* 
Gloves - Black Stud Gloves Sakide 
Bangles - Abbey bracelet & Spike Mesh BangleBens Beauty 
Rings - Left hand - Cross RingsBens Beauty 
Right hand - Death ValleyRemarkable Oblivion 
Nails - Ultra mesh nailsJammon on MP 
Belly Piercing - Orion piercingPhoebe's Piercings at Designer Circle   (New) 
Pants (Part of a complete outfit) - Luxury Dark NY OutfitNS at WCME 
Shoes - Mega Gold Spiked Pumps BY Epic at Perfect Wardrobe (New) 

Taxi to Perfect Wardrobe