Wednesday 15 May 2013

The little things matter


Hello Lovelies!!

Hope you're all having a fantastic week!

I have a smexy lil outfit from WCME to show you today, Its soooo sexy, and sooo cute, I love it. Its available in a few pastel colours, and comes with a  hud for Tango and Lush bewbies.

I also have some news. . . . . the WCME will end after the next round :(

But worry not my shopaholic friends -  it will be replaced with a new shopping event \o/
I'm not going to say anything about the new event just yet, cos . . .well. . . I dont know if I'm allowed lol, but I can promise, its gonna be fooking amazeballs!!! . . . . .But until then, you have the rest of this round (till 4th june) and the whole next round (from june 5th) to get all ya whorish and sexy goodies in :D


Hair - Lotus - BlondesTruth - Temp LM (New) 
Ears/Antlers - The Jackalope - Cotton Half Deer 
Ears - Elven earsDolly on MP 
Piercing - Childer - SlickEllabella  (New) 
Collar - Indo Collar - White[MC] at WCME  (New) 
Top/Skirt - Little things - White 1 Hundred at WCME  (New) 
Arm cuffs - Dena'Ina - White The Plastik 
Tattoo - PeacockZentro 
Necklaces - Babette - Ivory/SilverMaxi Gossomer 
Gloves/hands - Mira gloves - White 
Boots - Megas V2 - White 
Both @ Ten"10 
Belly piercing - OrionPhoebe's piercings at Designer Circle (New) 
Leg tattoo - Anchor @  Your Cocain at FI*Fridays 

Happy shopping!