Friday 10 May 2013

Distractions


Hello Loves!!

Its taken me sooooooo long to do this post Peeps, sooo many distractions!! My RL cat went missing, my SL wifeh had me searchin for IMs that wernt even there, and I crash at every given opportunity!!

So if there's any  faults, I do apologise,( faults aside from me ofrgetting to change the texture of my nails or the pic background aagghhhh!!)  but this dress is so cute, it doesn't really matter!! Its by DRBC at Jersey shore for this weeks GFW, and comes with appliers for Tango/Lush. grab it while its at bargain price!



Hair - Selene - RyeWasabi pills 
Bow - Kawaii bow - WhiteCrash republic 
Glasses - Clean glasses - Red! ellemeno ! 
Necklaces - Colour mixing necklacesMaxi Gossomer 
Necklace/ earrings - Pin up set 
Bangles - Hoop mesh bracelet - Red
Rings - Melisssa rings - Red leather 
All @ Bens beauty   
 Dress - Stevie dress - Red dotDRBC at Jersey Shore (For GFW) 
Belt - Bow waist belt Izzies 
Gloves - Fishup net gloves - WhiteHollipocket 
Shoes - Delicious - Red passionN-Core 

Happy shopping!!