Saturday 11 May 2013

Up here


Hellooooooooooo darlings!!!!!

Its the weekenddddddd \o/

Happy bunny alert, I have no special plans for the day, this Saturday is my own \o/ I plan on spending it blogging, and shopping, and doing my own thing - bliss!!


Hair - Fire to the rain - Natural fusionExile 
Hairband - My latex headband - BlackUtopiaH (Gatcha) 
Piercing - Childer - SlickEllabella (New) 
Choker - Ribbion choker - Vibrant.wound 
Tee - Up here BSD at Jersey shore (For GFW) 
Tattoos :
Arm - Fortune - Faded (Mesh) (New) (For GFW) 
Tummy: Rebelle fleur - fresh  
Both @  Tenjin 
Skirt - Bend me over mini - Turtle Hollipocket at Bewbapalooza (New)
Bracelets :
My way bangles
Spike mesh bangles
Both @ Bens beauty 
Nails - Ultra mesh nailsJamman on MP 
Rings - Voyante - Plain @  Je suis 
Gloves - Lace shorty gloves 
Garter - Smexay garter - Fancy - Lime 
Both @ Hollipocket 
Stocking - Cute leg netsBugz on MP 
Boots - TriumphGos 

Happy shopping!