Friday 14 June 2013

Red Rum


Helloooo again!

This is my last post for the night, right now I can hear my bed calling me :o)

The gorgeous dark hair Im wearing is by Tameless. Everytime I wear dark hair I fall in love a lil, but then I always go back to my default blonde :o/

The hot lil bodysuit is by Blink 2 Wink at Jersey Shore, and comes in 2 versions, a belted and a plain. Tango appliers are included :D

Also a word on the Collar - Its new from Forever Young and comes with a hud to change the colour to 16 colours \o/


Hair - Shakira - NaturalsTameless 
Ears - Mesh Gauged EarsZombie Suicide 
Eye makeup - No Longer Available 
Lip Gloss - Lickable Lip Gloss - Silver
Collar - Rebel Collar (New) 
Both @ Forever Young 
Necklace - Angela (Includes Earrings) @ Phoebe's Piercings at Rascal St Sales Room (New) 
Body - Smexy Bodysuit - BlackBlink 2 Wink at Jersey Shore (For GFW) 

Gloves - Long Armwarmers - Black BerryPerle 
Rings - Melissa - Black Leather Bens Beauty 
Garter - Money GarterAlterego 
Thigh Tattoo - Maria Your Cocain at Fi*fridays (New) 
Boots - Tall Leather Thigh BootsSlink 

Happy Shopping!