Monday, 17 June 2013

Silken Skulls


Hello Loves!!

First of all, let it be known that I'm super pissed I've left a splodge on the boob of the full length pic here, but as Id already uploaded, and half written up the blog before I noticed, it was too late to fix, ughhhh *Slaps herself* So ignoring the smudge, onto the post *angry face*

American Bazaar have gorgeous lil shell tops out at CleaVage for Lubbly Jubblies, theres 5 designs to choose from and all come with appliers for Lola tangos \o/

The Plastik have beautifully textured mesh minis out in store (some of which were previously available at The 100 Block party) As some of you will know, I have a bit of a thing for Skullehs & Skellingtons so it was a no-brainer which one I'd choose to blog right? <3


Hair - Danielle - Mega pack @ Tameless (New) 
Horns & Add Ons - Succubus Horns & Celtic Cross Add Ons @ *Epic* (GG) 
Eye Makeup - CatEyes @ Damned 
Earrings/Necklace - Angela @ Phoebes Piercings at Rascal St Sales Room (New) 
Blindfold - (Taken From The Played Outfit) @ AlterEgo 
Cig - Ultimate Cigarette @ Hermony 
Collar - Krysten Collar - Silver @ Pure Poison 
Shoulders - Dark Gladiator @ *Epic* 
Top - Shell Top - Bronze @ American Bazaar at Cleavage (New) (For Lubbly Jubblies) 
Tattoo - Indian Tattoo @ Zentro 
Gloves - Long Mesh Armwarmers @ Perle 
Nails - Ultra Mesh Nails @ Jamman 
Rings - Melissa - Black Leather @ Bens Beauty 
Belt 1 - Spike Belt @ Candydoll 
Belt 2 - Waist Hi Belt @ Onyx 
Skirt - Lorelei Skirt - Skele @ The Plastik 
Tights - Ripped Stockings - Full @ Erratic 
Knees - Dark Gladiator @ *Epic*  
Boots - Chainless @ Innovation on MP 

Fwoggy says. . . .