Wednesday, 3 July 2013

A lil Devlish


Ello again fabulous peeps!!

Here we go, as promised, some more goodies from the new event She & Him, don't forget the sim isn't open to the public till the 5th, so just be patient till then, and get those Lindens saved up :D

I went to FaMESHed today, even tho I knew it would be laggy, I HAD to get these boots, since having seen em on the blog feeds, I've been lusting after 'em. I managed to get 'em first go, but I sooo think I need to go back and get 'em in tan too now :o)

Alsoooooo, The fabulous Plastik have a sale on, everything is a massive 50% off, till July 25th - now is the time to stock up on Horns, skins, eyes, fricken everythin ya can get ya grubby lil mitts on!!


Hair - Reema - Ombre Pack @ Rumina (New) 
Horns/Headband - Arachzis://Ebony & Add On 3 @ The Plastik (Sale) 
Ears - Pierced Gelf Ears @ Trap 
Piercing - Face Piercing B2 @ Phoebe's Piercings at Acid Lily (New) 
Dress/Neck Bow - L'opera - Red BY Le Fil Casse At She & Him (New) 
Necklaces - Pearl Combo @ Maxi Gossomer 
Tattoo - Sweet Sacrifice BY Boss Tattoos At She & Him (New) 
Gloves - Long Mesh Armwarmers @ Perle 
Rings - Ladyfingers - Bad Bitch @ The Pink Bandaid (New) 
Bag - Japoo Clutch - Black BY Scrub at She & Him (New) 
Nails - Ultra Mesh Nails @ Jamman 
Belt - Waist Hi Belt @ Onyx Wear 
Garter - Smexay Garter @ Hollipocket 
Stockings - Punk Stocking - Fat Pack A @ The Whore Mansion 
Boots - Hobnails - Leather @ Remarkable Oblivion at FaMESHed (New)  
Poses - Lisanna BY Purple Poses At She & Him (New) 

Taxi to She & Him Here (From the 5th!)