Friday 5 July 2013

Not Going Home


Hello again Girls!!

Yeps, I know I'm using the same theme as my last post, but I STG Wifeh was online again tonight (IK- You'd think she had internet!), and shes totally killed me - again!! This time I couldnt possibly share with ya'll. . . . . but hehehe maybe sometime!. . . . .

Anyhoo, these hawt lil shorts from FoRever Young totally suit the beach theme, but as the hud that comes with 'em changes them to 12 colours, I think Ill use a pair to rock it up a bit, that will be seen soon methinks :o)


Hair - Shaniah - Naturals @ Tameless  (New) 
Face Bandaid - Cheek Bandaid -GreenKennedy's 
Piercing - Helene - Green Ellabella 
Earrings/Necklace - Pure - Green  (Sold Sep) 
Rings - Melissa - Green 
Both @ Bens Beauty  
Nails - Luxury Nails - Pastel Shock at She & Him (New) (Exclusive) 
Tattoo - Forever @ Your Cocain at Fi*fridays (New) 
Top - Lime Wrap Up @ Blonde & Blonde On Jersey Shore  (For GFW) 
Shorts - Dukes @ Forever Young  (New)