Thursday 29 August 2013

Introducing Silicone!


Woooot! A new Event and Babbling Brook Sponsor! 

Hellloooo again Munchkins!!

For the second of my evenings introductions, I am sooo very proud to introduce Silicone as another of the events I am so lucky to have been invited to cover as blogger \o/

Silicone is a bi-weekly breast implant event (Squeals with excitement!!) that brings some of SL's best boobie friendly designers together for a breastacular celebration of all things boobs!!
If you have read this blog before you will know I LOVE my boobs!! So I can honestly say I'm beyond excited to be a part of this awesome event.

Silicone kicks off on 1st Sept, and although the slurl is already attached to the Silicone tab in my spnsors list, it wont be open until then, so be patient fellow boob lovers, save those lindens up, and soon we will have the best dressed boobies in SL - fact!!

Here is the logo to whet your appetites!


Until then fellow boob monsters - Happy Shopping!