Sunday 18 August 2013

Meet me By The Bridge


Hello Lovelies!!

I decided to go down onto my land to take the pic for this post as I'm kinda gettin' cabin fever being stuck in my skybox studio all the time :o/

This pretty mesh dress by Pink Sugar is exclusive to a new event called Material Girl.  Its one of 2 prints out for the event, and each print comes in 3 colours per pack. Appliers for Tango/Lush boobs are included.






Hair - Elaine - Light Blondes @ Truth (New) 
Hairbow - Pretty Bow - BlackAtooly 
Earrings - Solitaire Cross EarringsBens Beauty  (New) 
Collar - Vintage Peter Pan Collar - Black Glam Affair at She & Him  (New) 
Dress - In Bloom - MannequinsPink Sugar at Material Girl  (New) 
Necklace - Celeste's Sparkly Heart Maxi Gossomer at Collabor88 (New) 
Bracelets - Spiked Collar/Bracelet Set Bowtique On MP 
Rings - Melissa - Black LeatherBens Beauty 
Nails - Ultra Mesh NailsJamman 
Bag - Bitch ClutchPure Poison 
Shoes - Era - BlackTara Shoes