Saturday 7 September 2013

A Sting In Her Tail


And YEEEEEEEEEEE-FAWKIN-HAAAAAAAAAAW!!! 


Hellooooooo Gorgeous Sexy People!!!

Wooooooo!!! My new baby has been born!!!! (Well built I should say lol) Yes my new baby-Betsy - My brand spanking new computer is now here and shes a pleasure to play with!! \o/ I haven't even played with my settings yet, I was just so excited to be able to post a blogpost without having to worry about overheating lmao. 

K so for this post we have this weeks GFW, Newness from Eclipse, Tameless, Atooly and {U.R}, plus a lil "Hey there" from Lil Moo who is dressed in her Fuzzy Bee outfit to match my dress! 



Hair - Pippa - Fades Tameless  (New) 
Headband - VIP Studded Headband @ Atooly   (New) 
Earrings - Izar earrings - Black Phoebe's Piercings at Designer Circle 
Choker - Collar Maiden @  Eclipse Art Studio 
Necklace - Redemption Cross Necklace @  Eclipse Art Studio  (New) 
Tattoo - Only God Can Judge Me Bubblesqueen 
Arm Cuff - Heavy Cross Upper ArmEclipse Art Studio 
Bracelets - Tiny Round Bracelets @  Eclipse Art Studio 
Bag - Sass Clutch - Night @ {U.R} at Fi*fridays  (New) 
Rings - Izar Rings - BlackPhoebe's Piercings at Room 69 
Dress - Glitzeh Girly - Lemon @ Hollipocket  (For GFW) 
Boots - Absolute Delirium Tara