Thursday 19 September 2013

Its Good To Be Back

Hey Babies!

Well OMFG! After I posted my last blog post on Tuesday, my net completely popped and I had no internet connection till last night. I am stunned to realise that it was only 2 days that I was without internet but I STG it feels like weeks. Seriously WTF did we do before internets and SL?? Watching TV killed me LMAO I know - so sad!

So anyway, back to blogging I go - hooray! It really IS good to be back :D
 I still havent taken my mesh ass off, nor do I intend to lol. I think its gonna be as surgically attached to me as my boobies have become \o/





Hair - Seiko - FadesLeLutka (New) 
Bow - Superstitious BowZombie Suicide at Perfect Wardrobe (New) 
Piercing - DisarrayCute Poison 
Earrings - Artistic Hoops 
Necklace - Egyptian Necklace - Silver 
Both @ Bens Beauty 
Top - Oh My Bra Top - BlackLe Forme at Silicone (New) 
Sleeve - Indian (Mesh)Zentro 
Gloves/Bracelets - Enigma LouLou 
Nails - Ultra Mesh NailsJamman 
Tattoo - Beautiful DeathEndless Pain (New) 
Belly Chain - Luxuria Belly BeltEclipse Art Studio 
Shorts - Jeans Hotpants - Frayed Black @ Runaway  (New-Inc Phat Azz Applier) 
Belt - Brass Knuckle Belt - White Pepper 
Garter - Pistolero LouLou 
Boots - Radical - Snow Maitreya