Saturday 21 September 2013

Revenge


Hey Hey Peeps!

And a very happy Saturday to ya'll!

I popped over to Seasons Story yesterday and snapped up the new Al Vulo Skin - Berry. I thinks shes soo pretty and the eyes included are amazing. Add in tango and Phat Azz appliers and its the full package for me <3
GFW is still on too, and this dress is Dethly  Designs offering. This too includes appliers for Tango & Phat Azz so I still haven't had to take my meshy bum off since I bought it - ver' happy <3





Hair - Dusti Tameless 
Horns - Arachzis - Ebony The Plastik 
Skin - Berry - NugatAl Vulo at Seasons Story (New) 
Ears - Stretched EarsMandala 
Dress - Bloody Dress - Dark Grey @ Dethly Designs on Jersey Shore   (For GFW)
Tattoo - Angel RoseZentro 
Gun Holster - Gun Holster - Pitch Black (New) 
Belt - Revenge 
Both @ Alterego 
Gloves /Bracelets - Enigma 
Garter - Pistolero 
Both @ LouLou 
Gun - The Heat Beusy 
Boots - Euphoria - Platine N-Core