Sunday, 8 September 2013

The Scarlet Lady


Hey Girlies <3

I have been having a brill day, just chillin in SL and clearing some of my inv, but then I got bored, so I decided to do another post :D

DCNY have beautiful dresses over at Bewbapalooza, these come in a ton of different colours, and include the cute lil clutch bag too!





Hair - Roxi - Fades @ Tameless  (New) 
Tiara - Emo Queen @ Dirtyland 
Eyeshadow - Popstar - Red @ Mons (New) 
Dimples -  Dimples - Closer To Lips @ Kennedy's 
Dimples Piercing - No Longer Available 
Earrings - Izar earrings - Black @ Phoebe's Piercings at Designer Circle 
Choker - Maiden Collar 
Arm Cuff - Heavy Cross 
Bracelets - Tiny Round Bracelets - Aluminium 
Necklace - Heavy Spikes - Black @ Bens Beauty at Fi*fridays 
Dress & Clutch - Martini - Pimento @ DCNY at Bewbapalooza (New-Exclusive) 
Rings - Izar Rings - Black @ Phoebe's Piercings at Room 69 
Nails - Animal Instinct Nails @ She & Him  (New-Exclusive) 
Leg band -Thigh - Gun Holster  @ Alterego 
Leg Band - Knee - Ladies Secret Gun @ Dirtyland 
Shoes - Addiction - Fatpack @ N-Core