Thursday 3 October 2013

Forgetful


Heyaaaaa Loves <3

Sometimes I take so much blogging work on that I forget myself and get a bit swamped, sometimes even forgetting that an event has started and having to slap myself for my own ineptitude. Well that happened today-- I totally forgot about the new round of SILICONE!!! (FFS seriously Brookie?)
So for this, I dearly apologise, and promise to make it up to you in the next few posts LOL
We shall begin our trip round the Silicone with this gorgeous wool crop top, available in 14 (!) colours, including appliers for Tango boobies <3






Hair - Bad Medicine - Smooth Pack Underscore (New) 
Necklace/Rings - Heart Set By EY:NO - Store Closed 
Top - Mecca Sweater - VivaciousiRetro at Silicone (New-Exclusive) 
Tattoo - Stars & CubesRunaway 
Jeans - Hip Hugger Jeans - Inc Phat Azz Appliers @ Epic  (New) 
Shoes - Venus - FuchsiaN-Core