Thursday 31 October 2013

Love Pillows


Hey Hey Squishy Butts!

Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween, its a shame its just one night right? Feel a lil deflated now!
**Edit** Oops! I forgot, I'm SLT + 9, Our halloween is over, but if yours is still happenin', I hope ya'll havin fun!

I thought I'd get out of my skybox studio, and spend some time down on the land, in *gasps* the house!! OMG I swear, I almost never come down here, only maybe to change channels on the radio, so was nice to actually see some prims that are not clothes hanger shaped! (Tho, to be fair, I LOVE clothes hanger shaped prims!!)







Hair - Sweet - Hud 03Magika 
Flowers - Flower Power - Teal Stone & Yellow Stone @ Fappy at Bewbstock  (Gatcha - Both Rare) 
Beads - Pearlie Girlie Jizz Necklace Hollipocket at Body Mod (Last Days!) 
Lingerie - Omnom Lingerie - Pink Cuppycakes[Q.E] at Bewbstock (Exclusive) 
Bangles/Anklets - Pearlie Girlie Jizz SetHollipocket at Body Mod (Last Days!) 
Pose/Pillow/Feathers - Pillow Fight 1 .click. 
Leg Tattoo - Peace KeeperFappy at Bewbstock  (Exclusive) 
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet - Mid  @ Slink 

As I very rarely spend time in the housey, I very rarely update my furniture!  Therefor this stuffs is quite. . . . erm. . . . .  lets say vintage. .. . .  so may, or may not be available, but links are provided, and lets be honest, both stores rock the heart soooo .... go!!) 
Curtains - Morning Tea Drapes  
Flower Pot - Cornwall Daisies Planter 
Bed - Morning Tea Bed 
All @  What Next 
Plant - Pokara Pot 
Petals - Petals Set 
Both @ Lisp