Wednesday 19 February 2014

Simply His


Ello again Melovelies <3 And a very happy humpday to you all!

I popped over to Collabor88 last night as I have been wanting tog get my grabby hands on this Truth Hair since I first saw it, and I am so not disappointed, its gawjus :D 

Also I this posty we have newness from {Vision}-S&F, Hollipocket, and Forever Young \o/





Hair - Electra - Variety Pack @ Truth at Collabor88 (New)
Piercing - Vaeface @ Ellabella 
Top - Fishnet Top - White @ {Vision }- S&F (New)
Arm Cuff - Bronks Armband @ Eclipse art Studio 
Necklace - Meeyaw Necklace @ Bens Beauty 
Tattoo - Edible Bod Tatt - Candy - His @ Hollipocket at MOG2 (New)
Bangles/Rings - Lyra Set @ MG at Collabor88 (New)
Hip Piercings - Cutie Bow Piercings @ Forever Young at The Big Show    (New)  
 Jeans - Female Cargo Capris - Dirty @ Apple May 
Sneaks - Street Style Sneakers - Black Sequin @ X-pression