Thursday 4 September 2014

I'm On My Way


Hey Babettes!

I dunno about you, but this week has flown by for me, maybe its the kids being back in school (yay for bedrooms staying tidy) or just that I've been so busy, but its soooo very nearly Friday, and that makes me a very happy bunny!

Ok so onto the post, which today features news from {Vision} - S&F at The Black Dot Project, and news from HighRize and Bens Beauty at Swag Fest <3

Plus we have wicked multi rings by Eclipse Art Studio. The Liberty rings are fitted for the Slink Elagant hand, but are easily unlinked and modded to fit any hand (as I have done here to fit my casual hands).
The rings are available in 2 metal options, each including 2 versions, and 2 colour variants - LOVE!















Hairband - Rose Spiked Headband - Raiven @ Pekka
Hair - Rewind - Hud 03 @ Magika
Jacket - Padded Faux Leather Jacket - Mint @ HighRize at Swag Fest (New)
Necklace - Hollow Diamond Long Necklace @ Pomposity at Suicide Dollz (New)
Dress - Turtleneck Tight Dress - Loren - Black @ {Vision} - S&F at The Black Dot (New)
Rings - Liberty Rings - Gold @ Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Nails & Mani (For Slinks) - Butterfly Vine Mesh Nails @ Zoz at 24 Squared (New) (Ltd Edt)
Shoes (For Slinks High) - Samanta Studded Pumps - Black @ Bens Beauty at Swag Fest (New)

Poses - *Facepalms* I closed the poses before checking which ones I used - sorry!!
Location - Small Town Green

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx