Saturday 15 November 2014

All That I Need Is All That I Have


Ello Chucks!

Here's my Sunday LOTD!

* Update* Lol, Ive just realised, because I'm posting from the UK which is GMT, and my blog is at SLT (Well it's a Second Life Blog!)  my Sunday post is dated Saturday, this is because GMT is 9 hours ahead of SLT, sorry for any confusion!











Hair Bows - Candy Bow - Mint (Rare) @ Pretty Liar (Gatcha)
Hair - PH8040 @ Pink Hustler
Top - Once Upon Tops - Set 1 @ Hollipocket at The Thrift Shop (New)
Tattoo - Yggdrasil Sleeves @ Vestigium
Bracelets / Anklets - Cuff Rosa @ Muka
Mani/Pedi (For Slinks)  - Carnival Nails @ Bubble at Cirque De Seraphim (New)
Rings - Euphoria Rings  @ Circa at Thrift Shop (New)
Bag - Elle Clutch - Cypress @ Ecco at Thrift Shop (New)
Jeans - Once Upon Jeans - Set 5 @ Hollipocket at The Thrift Shop (New)
Shoes (For Slink High) - Daring Babydoll Heels - Geometric @ HighRize (New)

Poses - Maddie 02 @ Eternal Dream at Thrift Shop (New)
Location - Crash Boat

Happy Shopping 
xx B xx