Saturday 29 November 2014

Nothing For You


Hey Cherubs <3

A little festive posty today, seeing as the countdown to Christmas is upon us!

I actually went RL Christmas shopping today, and was so traumatised, I've sworn to get the rest done online, from the comfort of my home, and let the delivery men do the hard work! Seriously it was like RL fooking lag in some shops and if I had another elbow in my side I'd have slapped a bitch, so its much safer for all involved I'd say :D








Antlers - Jingle My Antlers @ !nfinity at Frozzen Fair (New) (Opens Dec 1st)
Hair - Nightingale - Hot Mess @ Little Bones
Braid - Forehead Braid @ CaTwA  (Gift)
Mouthy - Pengy Mouthchain @  !nfinity at Frozzen Fair (New) (Opens Dec 1st)
Top - Naughty Christmas Sweatshirt - Whore @ Forever Young (New) (Black Friday At The Burbs)
Hand Tattoo - Temple Hands Tattoo @ Things (New)
Rings - Darling Rings @ Reign at N21 (Gatcha) (New)
Belly Chain - Bela Belly Chain @ GeWunjo at J&A Expo (New) (Opens Dec 5th - LM To Follow)
Pants - Thickum Leggums - Red @ HighRize (New)
Shoes - Thea Spike Heels - Dark Red @ HighRize

Poses - Sandra @ Label Motion 
Location - Jacobs Pond

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx