Friday 5 December 2014

Lost In The Wilderness


Heyyyy lil Shrooms!

And a happy Friday to ya!
After being so ill this week, not only am I happy its my fave day of the week, I'm also happy to be healthy again! So that calls for a G & T right? Yeah, I think so too :o)

Before we get to the post, I gotta say - I fahooking lurve this hat! Seriously, its adorable, and so warm! And better still - its faux, so no animals were harmed in the making of - whats not to love?
















Hat - Fur Hat - Winter Edition - Tan @ Tabou Irresistible at Winter Trend Fair (New)
Hair - No - Hud 03 @ Magika
Top - Hipster Sweater - Deer @ Bubble
Bag - Winter Bag - Hand Cream -  Grey @ Tabou Irresistible at Winter Trend Fair (New)
Pants - Wool Leggings - Pack 1 @ Forever Young (New)
Boots - Lorella Booties - Black Pack @ Bens Boutique (New)

Poses - Noa @ Label Motion
Location - Cantrip De Savor

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx