Sunday 13 March 2016

I'll Make My Own Way



I'll Make My Own Way

I'll Make My Own Way

I'll Make My Own Way




Get The Look ::

 Body Basics ::
Mesh Head :: Nicole @ Genesis Labs
Skin Applier :: Nina - Dark @ Lara Hurley
Body Appliers (Slink/Maitreya Used ) @ Lara Hurley
Eyes :: Odyssey Eyes - Dusk @ IKON 
Ears ::  Steking Ears @ Mandala
  Mesh Body Inc  Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Elegant 1 @ Slink

Look :
Hair :: Empty - Ombres @ Lamb at The Arcade (New)
Necklace :: Two Tone Celtic Necklace (Rare) @ [blissiere] at Luck Of The Irish (New) (Opens 3PM SLT) 
Top :: Titty Bitty Tps - Set 2 @ Hollipocket at Anybody (New)
Pants :: Shinoda Khakis @ Vinyl at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
Bracelet :: Two Tone Celtic Cuff - Cherry Quartz @ [blissiere] at Luck Of The Irish (New) (Opens 3PM SLT)
Manicure :: Soft Flowers @ Zoz at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
Rings :: The Lost Souls Rings  @ The Plastik at The Secret Affair (New) (Opens 15th March) 
Bag :: Car Handbag - Hippie (Ultra Rare) @ #187 at Luck Of The Irish (New) (Opens 3PM SLT) 
Sneakers ::  Taylers - Grey/Sea @ Flite
Other::
Poses ::Fiona @ {PM} at Pose Fair (New)
Location :: Mataiva
 
xx B xx