Monday 19 December 2016

Getting The Cold Shoulder



Cold Shoulder

πŸ’Ÿ Click Image For High Res/Close Up πŸ’Ÿ 


Cold Shoulder



Hiya Dolls! πŸ’•
Not long till the big day now πŸŽ…, and I dunno about you guys but I have been running round like a blue arsed fly! Logging in to SL on a daily basis is a struggle, by the time I have a few moments to myself I just want to curl up and go to sleep lol, I'll be glad when all the shops are closed and I can't physically shop anymore! 
I do have some new goodies to share with you guys today though, a gorgeous new hairstyle from Doe at We ♡ RP, Hollipocket and adored at Anybody, Bubble at Winter Trend, Tabou at Tres Chic,  Le Poppycock &  Zoz at Chapter Four, and Phedora at Kustom 9. Phew! Lots of events and lots of goodies to snaffle, so on that note my lovelies ~
Happy Shopping!
πŸ’•


Get The Look πŸ’‹


 ♡ 
Body Basics ::
Head :: Catya  @ Catwa  (New) 
Face Applier ::  Gia - Mid Tone @ Lara Hurley
 Eyes :: Joyce Eyes - Sky @ Arise at Chapter Four (New)
Mesh Body Inc Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Elegant 1 @ Slink
 
Look ::
Hair :: Marlee - Blondes @ Doe at We <3 RP (New)
Antler hairband ::  Rudyness Headband @ Bubble at Winter Trend (New)
Rosy Cheeks Blusher :: Baby It's Cold Blush @ adored at Anybody (New)
 Choker :: Mina Necklace - White @ Phedora  (Event Closed - Check In Store)
Dress :: Famous Dress - Fatpack @ Tabou at Tres Chic (New)
Nails :: Mesh Nails 3 - Long @ Zoz
Polish :: Gingerbread Polish @ Zoz at Chapter Four (New)
Tights :: Soft Angelic Suit - Set 7 @ Hollipocket at Anybody (New)
Boots :: Keyla Boots @ Phedora at Kustom9 (New)

Other ::
  Pose 1:: Warm Fuzzies - B @ Le Poppycock at Chapter Four (New)
Pose 2 ::  The Vanessa Series @ An Lar Poses
Location :: Winter Trace
 πŸ’‹
   xx B xx