Monday 15 April 2013

Black diamonds


Hey Loves!!

I picked this hair up the other day at TDR Fusion, and forgot all about it till today, I dont usually wear black, but I slipped this on, with this skins darker eye makeup I fell in lust, I thinsk Imma have to go black a lil more often ;o) i also love how it shows off both ears to full potential, I love bein able to wear my gauged ears <3


Hair - Berryjuice - JetblackLoQ at TDR Fusion 
Eyebrow piercing - Eyebrow piercing A1Phoebe Piercings at Designer circle 
Lip piercing - Serie M2 - SilverPhoebe piercings at Black market 
Ears & Plugs - Mesh gauged ears & add onsZombie suicide
Collar - Bound collar - Black MambaLuck Inc 
Necklace /ring ( earrings avail) - Cross wing Bens beauty at Fi*fridays 
Top - Crucify - Silk - Black Pink Sugar at Bewbapalooza 
Tattoo - Passion - Non meshTenjin 
Armwarmers - Mini knitted armwarmer - GreyAcid & Mala 
Upper belt - Spike belt - Black Candydoll 
Skirt & multi belt - Camo mesh skirt with beltCorvus at Perfect Wardrobe 
Tights - Inverse ombre sheer tightsQ on MP 
Boots - Envy boots - FatpackRazor 

Happy shopping!