Monday, 15 April 2013

Black diamonds


Hey Loves!!

I picked this hair up the other day at TDR Fusion, and forgot all about it till today, I dont usually wear black, but I slipped this on, with this skins darker eye makeup I fell in lust, I thinsk Imma have to go black a lil more often ;o) i also love how it shows off both ears to full potential, I love bein able to wear my gauged ears <3


Hair - Berryjuice - Jetblack @ LoQ at TDR Fusion 
Eyebrow piercing - Eyebrow piercing A1 @ Phoebe Piercings at Designer circle 
Lip piercing - Serie M2 - Silver @ Phoebe piercings at Black market 
Ears & Plugs - Mesh gauged ears & add ons @ Zombie suicide
Collar - Bound collar - Black Mamba @ Luck Inc 
Necklace /ring ( earrings avail) - Cross wing @ Bens beauty at Fi*fridays 
Top - Crucify - Silk - Black @ Pink Sugar at Bewbapalooza 
Tattoo - Passion - Non mesh @ Tenjin 
Armwarmers - Mini knitted armwarmer - Grey @ Acid & Mala 
Upper belt - Spike belt - Black @ Candydoll 
Skirt & multi belt - Camo mesh skirt with belt @ Corvus at Perfect Wardrobe 
Tights - Inverse ombre sheer tights @ Q on MP 
Boots - Envy boots - Fatpack @ Razor 

Happy shopping!